Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thankful Thursday

We're really late posting today!  Grandma Faye had eye surgery yesterday and Grandpa Paul has hurt his back, so Mom Paula is helping them out. We'd appreciate all the purrs your can muster for them.


Truffle and  Brulee up close


Mom Paula:  I wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I am to still have both of my parents.They are in their 80s and their health isn't what it used to be, but they are still a joy! I do know that Truffle and Brulee are such a comfort to me. There's nothing like coming home and having those cute little faces meeting me at the door.  They've really become more cuddly since I've retired.  Brulee is always in the same room with me and she's begun talking to me a lot.  Truffle still likes her special time with me, but she's been a little stressed with all the interruptions that have occurred in the house the past few weeks (some "fixing up").  



Don't forget to submit your photos for the 2018 Blogging Cats Weekly Planner.  I am beginning work on the calendar this week and would love to complete it by the end of August.  I hope to add a few special features to the calendar this year. If you are interested in being an author for a monthly feature in the calendar, please email me at sweetpurrfections@sc.rr.com. I'll post more information about this in a few days.

13 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts for Grandma Faye and Grandpa Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is your beautician 'cause your fur-dos are amazing! Winky winks! Luvs. -Valentine (& Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending healing thoughts to your Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mega purrs and prayers to Grandma Faye and Grandpa Paul from all of us. Hello sweet girls! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will pray for them both. Very cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of purrs to Mom Paula's mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sending lots of purrs to your human's parents, girls! Yes, she is fortunate to still have them both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope your mom and dad recuperate quickly. And take care of yourself as you help them so you aren't all down together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will purr our very hardest. I hope they are doing okay today

    ReplyDelete
  10. We send tons of purrs to Mom Paula's pawrents, and hope they feel better soon. Claire says thank you for the badge. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!