|Brulee digging into her Wellness Healthy Indulgence Morsels|
We love Wellness wet cat food and were delighted to hear about the new Healthy Indulgence Morsels. Chewy.com sent us a case of the chicken and chicken liver in savory sauce flavor to sample this month. There are six flavors of this grain-free cat food pouches. As soon as Mom Paula put the food on the plate, Brulee began eating it. This is a strong recommendation since she doesn't like too many wet foods. Mom Paula was able to capture a quick little video of Brulee eating. Isn't she just too adorable eating her food with her little pink tongue?
Not only is the food delicious, but there are some key benefits.
- Tasty bits of chicken in a rich sauce
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals
- Promotes skin and coat health with omega 3 fatty acids
- Cranberries and blueberries help support your cat’s urinary tract
- Sweet potatoes and carrots provide natural antioxidants
- Made without grains, a common allergy trigger
- No wheat, wheat gluten, corn, soy or artificial colors or flavors
|Truffle cleaned her plate|
We don't need to tell you that Truffle enjoyed the food. She's definitely a member of the clean-plate club. Mom Paula is always pleased when she finds a wet cat food that both Truffle and Brulee will eat and the Wellness Healthy Indulgence fits the bill purrfectly.
Wellness Healthy Indulgence Morsels are in 3 oz. pouches and are available in a 24-pack container from Chewy.com. They are currently on sale for $23.76, which is less than $1 per day. Remember, you can get free shipping from Chewy.com if you total purchase is $49+. Their customer service is excellent and you usually receive your package within 2-3 days.