Thursday, May 11, 2017

Waking Up with Brulee

Truffle is usually the dominant kitty in the family, but Brulee is claiming the bed as her own, especially when Mom Paula is in it.
Waking up to Brulee

Who wouldn't want to wake up to this bundle of fur every morning?

Mom Paula:  Brulee isn't a cat who loves to be held and rest on your lap.  However, she is a little love bug when I'm in the bed.  She will meow and climb into my lap and will purr up a storm.  She doesn't do this in any other part of the house.

10 comments:

  1. Brulee has her time and place for snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemini started like that and then she gradually decided to claim other parts of the house too. You just wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floofy goodness and such gorgeous eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. And no doubt it is her bed & she shares it with you. I let my humans sleep with me in my bed, too. I sleep curled up in Mom's arm or on top of a bed pillow, depending on my mood. I would love to curl up with Brûlée anytime! She is a regal girl! Winks! -Valentine the black Persian cat & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daiquiri seems to be more affectionate when mom is in bed too....maybe the peeps are just less intimidating laying down :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take over the whole bed, and then when I get a little chilly I sleep right on top of Mommy. Sometimes Lexy joins us on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang, that is such a pretty bed pal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that would be great to wake up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful view ;) I wouldn't have guessed Truffle is dominant. Bear acts differently when I'm laying down for long periods (to take a nap or in bed) ... maybe he feels more relaxed when he sees me completely relaxed? It doesn't really matter WHY ... only that I have problems sleeping now without him there :)

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!