Thursday, May 25, 2017

Throwback Thursday

I love looking back and seeing photos of the girls when they were kittens.  Truffle was definitely the motherly type when Brulee first came to live with us in 2011.  The would bathe her, put her paw protectively around her, and snuggle up to her.  They've been with me a little over 5 years now and things are different.  They truly act like sisters.  They don't cuddle like they used to, but they will still bathe each other. I thought this quote and the photo from December 2011 was perfect for my current mood.
Brulee enjoying a bath from Truffle (December 2011)

8 comments:

  1. My human is actually using that Schweitzer quote to open up a novel she's working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious, Paula. Such wonderful memories. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy .

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!