Monday, May 15, 2017

Sneaking into the Luggage

Well, it's finally here!  Mom Paula is leaving for BlogPaws and she is leaving us home.  Our pet sitter, DJ, will check on us daily and Grandma Faye will also come over, but it's not the same without Mom Paula.  She wanted to take us with her to BlogPaws when they announced it would be in Myrtle Beach this year, but with everything that happened with work, her parents, and some personal issues, she didn't have time to work with us on harness training and traveling.  We're sending the Flats with her for some photo ops.
Truffle checking to see if there is room for her in the suitcase

Mom Paula has tried to have the luggage out for several days so the girls would be used to seeing it. The vet thinks Truffle may have some separation anxiety, so Mom Paula tried to be as calm as possible and packed a little bit at a time (except for last night!).  Truffle explored the suitcases.  It's as if she were saying, "I think there's room for me in here."
Maybe this one will fit

We will be okay and will probably get into some mischief while Mom Paula is gone.  She'll share some photos and updates on our blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram while she is gone.

10 comments:

  1. Although I would love to meet Truffle and Brulee, it sounds like it is a good decision to leave them home. Hopefully they can go to BlogPaws another year. My dogs and cat are staying home, only Nelly might enjoy the trip, but we are taking my sister's dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope your Mom has a great time and gets lots of photos ops with the Flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is room for the cat in that suitcase - not so sure about her tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope Mom Paula has fun and that you two stay out of trouble!!


    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dad says the flat me packs easier, but I'm not sure he is right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least your human will return with all sorts of treats and toys for you girls - plus more contacts for more treats and toys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope your mom has great time ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I sure hope Mom Paula has fun at BlogPaws! My Ma is surely going to miss seeing her...just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the time passes quickly for you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see your Mom again ... I admire her a great deal! I'd love to meet you girls :)

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!