Monday, May 22, 2017

She's Coming Home!

We just received notification that Mom  Paula is packed and coming home.
The swag from BlogPaws

Mom Paula:  I've really missed my girls.  The pet sitter kept me up-to-date on how they were doing and I could watch them through the PetCube Play.  However, I don't think Truffle has done too well while I've been gone.  I believe they've gotten used to me being home since the retirement. I can't wait to see them again and to share with everyone about BlogPaws 2017 this year.
Truffle waiting for Mom  Paula to come home

12 comments:

  1. The kitties will be so happy to see you :)
    They won't let you out of their sight!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know you will ALL be happy to be together again!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than having your happy little family together once again. Hope Auntie Paula can get all that in her car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sweet girls, she'll be home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet they'll be thrilled when you get back - especially with all that swag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truffle and Brûlée, we are sorry you missed your mom, but our mom says she knows for a fact that your mom missed you two bunches. She says, "Thanks," for sharing her with all her friends for a few days. And just look at all that "stuff" you are getting. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a happy homecoming sweeties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. always good to have a purring good homecoming

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you were relieved to find her home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, they must be doing a little dance knowing that you're on your way home! My mom came home just the other night. I've been purring loud ever since to let her know I missed her so. Hugs & kisses to you Miss Paula, Truffle & Brûlée! Mew Mew! -Valentine & Mom

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!