Friday, March 24, 2017

Enjoy Southern Hospitality at BlogPaws 2017

Brulee and Truffle packing for BlogPaws 2017
Truffle and Brulee packing for BlogPaws 2017
Disclosure - post sponsored by BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™


We are so excited to announce that the BlogPaws 2017 Conference will be held in Myrtle Beach, SC, this year at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center from May 18-20, 2017.  



Graphic courtesy BlogPaws®

We're proud to announce that Mom Paula was asked to be an Ambassador this year at the BlogPaws 2017 Conference and she can't wait to show you some real Southern Hospitality. In order to experience this, you need to register to attend the conference and you can get a 10% discount if you use the special code:  BP17-10off-Ambassador.  The Cat Writer's Association (CWA) is holding its annual conference at the BlogPaws Conference, so you can get two wonderful conferences for the price of one.  You can make your hotel reservations here.




Mom Paula:  I've been a cat blogger for almost 9 years and didn't get involved in BlogPaws until about 3 1/2 years ago and went to my first BlogPaws Conference in Nashville, TN two years ago.  My blog has grown so much in those two years and it's because of the networking, informative sessions and workshops, and amazing speakers.  I'll share more details about the benefits of attending the conference in the weeks to come.  I always love meeting the people behind the blogs and learning from them.  The photos below are just a few of the bloggers I connected with in Phoenix last year.  
Blogging Friends

BlogPaws is an inclusive, global community of pet enthusiasts who write about and support pets via social media.  BlogPaws helps connect brands with pet parents and pet parents with each other 24/7/365.  You don't need to have a blog in order to be involved in BlogPaws.  There are many members who are involved in other areas of social media.  The BlogPaws conference offers educational sessions on a variety of topics from finding appropriate content to turning your blog into a business.  What's even better is that you can bring your fur children to the conference with you!  If you can't bring them (Truffle and Brulee will stay home), you can get your cat or dog fix with others who are able to attend.

Furry children you may meet at BlogPaws

I'll share more with you about BlogPaws in the coming weeks.  In the meantime, you can keep up with information and announcements on the BlogPaws Conference Facebook page.

Congratulations to our fellow BlogPaws 2017 Ambassadors:
Jodi Chick from Kol's Notes
Elizabeth Keene from Chronicles of Cardigan
Jennifer Costello from My Brown Newfies
Cathy Armato from Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them
Robin Mudge from Playful Kitty




Don't forget to register for the 
2017 BlogPaws Conference and use our special code 
BP17-10off-Ambassador
for a 10% discount off the registration

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BlogPaws. The opinions and text are all mine.

28 comments:

  1. I see me!! I'm so happy you are getting to be one of this year's Amabassadors at BlogPaws, and really bummed that it looks like my human and I won't be able to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! ConCatulations!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you on being an Ambassador! We are certain you will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all let me say congratulations, very exciting honour!! The conference does sound amazing, getting to meet so many of the people we know only through their blogs, and of course the learning opportunities. Perhaps one day I'll get there, but I don't think it will be this year. Enjoy and congrats once again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cnngrats on being an ambassador. Have a great time at BlowPaws. Hoping to make it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, the Dad might finally get to meet Mom Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being an ambassador! Looking forward to the conference!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I attended BlogPaws for the first time last year. I have attended writer's conferences every year and after I began writing about and for cats and blogging I decided to attend. Best decision I've ever made, am now a professional member of the Cat Writer's Association and learned (and am still learning) so much. This year I'm bringing my hubby! 'Can't wait to meet you in purrrrson!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being an ambassador this year! I loved being the newbie ambassador. ♥ I wish that I could attend this year but sadly have to sit this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome! Mommy can't wait to see Mom Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being named an ambassador!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited to be working together as Ambassadors! I love all the photos you've included here, the conference is a must for serious bloggers & Influencers.
    Love & biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure this is going to be a fantastic event again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the ambassadorship! Are you bringing the girls this year?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I was going, hopefully I will one of these years.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The mom can't wait to see you at BlogPaws, Mom Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never been to Myrtle Beach so I am very excited and arriving a day early so I can take in some sites. My first conference was in Nashville, too! Congrats on being an ambassador!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So happy to see you are a conference ambassador! I'm looking forward to seeing you in May :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to you!!!! What a change from 2014! So happy for you!catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  20. We think it is so cool you are going to be an ambassador with BP being in your home state. Concatulations, Paula. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everyone is going to have a lot of fun at BlogPaws this year aren't they!! My colleagues Mark of Erin the Cat Princess, and Cathrine from Bionic Basil's blog will be sayying hello!

    ReplyDelete
  22. YAY! Congratulations☺Pawkisses for a great time☺❤

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! Last year after reading so many of my favorite bloggers write about the BlogPaws conference, I decided to go. This will be my first year and I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so excited, so excited. I look forward to meeting some Southern friends. :) The beach will be awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on being chosen as an ambassador! It is going to be so much fun working with you and the rest of the BlogPaws team. I loved getting to hang out with you at BlogPaws last year. We have to have dinner again! :)
    -Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. UGHHHH! I still haven't had a chance to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the reminder that it's two conferences in one. It's so exciting and provides so much added value to have the CWA and BlogPaws together. I learned SO much in sessions from both last year!! I still need to go through the Sched.org schedule and figure out which sessions to attend... I wish it were possible to attend them all. :)

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!