Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Revisiting Our Sedona Fountain

We previously shared a review of the Drinkwell® Sedona Fountain - Lake Breeze from PetSafe® last Spring.  At the time, Mom Paula had it in the dining room area near the window.  She could never tell if we were drinking from it or not and considered putting it up for later use.  However, our fountain we used in the bedroom, which had a stream we would drink from, broke and Mom Paula decided to put the Sedona fountain in the bedroom beside the bed to see if we would drink from it.  All of a sudden, both of us love drinking from the fountain and Brulee will actually drink from the top.  This is a beautiful fountain and Mom Paula is thrilled that we are now drinking from it on a regular basis. This goes to show one should never give up on a water fountain or any other cat item because you never know when we will decide it's our favorite.
Brulee drinking from her Drinkwell® Sedona Fountain from PetSafe®

20 comments:

  1. It must have been the location that made it attractive to you guys! With us kitties, location is almost as important as the item itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as in real estate, it is all about location :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad you prefer the new location and finally use your pretty fountain ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOW this is information I love to see. Just changing the location eh? Well well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a nice fountain and like it's easier to clean than hte larger one I have. M was thinking about getting me a new one that maybe isn't quite so heavy as the one I have now. Thanks for featuring this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We started using the Drinkwell Avalon pet fountain and Lloyd cat took to it immediately. Hoping this will be the end of the middle of the night meows to turn on the basin tap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great they are using it now! You never know what their quirks are... my dogs often prefer the bowl of water in the bedroom vs the one in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least they are using it now! So funny how picky pets can be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats awesome they drinking from it and it must be soothing for you too to hear the running water

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good deal! Glad they gave it another try! I have the Pagoda fountain for Marty. He can be fussy about new things, but took to the fountain right away. I put it in the kitchen and he stops by several times a day for a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How interesting! Location, location, location.
    I will have to try to move the Rooster's bed and some of his toys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the update. It is a very lovely fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I had cats they adored fountains like this. The dogs...not so much, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Probably the location - I know that can be the case with our Chihuahua! I am so glad that everyone is drinking from this lovely fountain now - and what better place than in the bedroom, so it makes for a nice leisurely drink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you are both enjoying your fountain! I tried a fountain a few years ago and my furkids were both afraid of it. I should probably try another one and see how they do with it now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep wanting to try a fountain with Mr. N! I don't know if he would like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dexter had a PetSafe fountain for the longest time. Having a pet drink a good supply of water each day that is fresh and clean is essential.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmm... I am wondering if I should go this route. Could I use spring water...?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think a fountain would be refreshing for all the pets. My mom's cat used to love to drink from a stream in the tub.

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!