Monday, September 26, 2016

Flashback of Baby Truffle and Remembering Sweet Praline

We feel so bad!  Yesterday was Angel Sweet Praline's 21 birthday at the bridge.  Normally, we post a photo graphic wishing her well, but Mom Paula was at the hospital all day long this weekend with Grandpa Paul and she totally forgot it was Praline's birthday.  To honor Praline, we went back to a photo of Truffle during her first month with Mom Paula (September 2011) sitting beside Sweet Praline's urn and memory photo.  Mom Paula truly believes that Praline sent Truffle to her to help heal the hole in her heart.  We think Praline was having a blast at the bridge with all of our angel kitties who've joined her the past few years.  Happy Birthday, Sweet Praline.
Baby Truffle on her cat tree and Sweet Praline's ashes and memory photo in the cabinet beside her.

Mom Paula:  There are times when I remember Praline that I have sad thoughts and the tears begin falling.  Most of the time, I remember her with a smile.  Praline came into my life when it was falling apart and she helped me survive those 15 1/2 years she was on this earth.  I honestly believe Praline communicates with Truffle (and possibly Brulee) to help her take care of me.  A few  years ago, I talked to an animal communicator and she told me that Praline did communicate with Truffle on a regular basis.  I know all of my human friends understand the connections we have with our fur children and that connection is never broken, even when they are gone.  Happy Birthday at the bridge, my sweet diva!

15 comments:

  1. Praline was a grand lady. I have no doubt she and Truffle are in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering all these milestones can be tough when there's so much going on. We're purring for your human's father to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday over the Bridge Miss Praline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday at the Bridge Sweet Praline! I know you are always watching over Mom Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Praline was super special and so is you beauty duo now. Happy Birthday at the Bridge sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs and purrs of sweet remembrance for dear Miss Praline. I have no doubt about life after life communication.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We remember Sweet Praline. What a diva she was. We miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday on the Bridge, Sweet Praline ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday cutie... and Sweet Praline was so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to the sweet soul! Your remaining connection is so heartwarming <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday. What sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!