We are very excited because we received The Versatile Blogger Award from The Kitty Corner. We've received some other awards recently, but unfortunately we haven't been able to participate or post because of Mom Paula's injury, surgery, and recuperation. However, we decided to sit in our office chair and stare at Mom Paula until she helped us this time.
The Versatile Blogger Award has some rules we must follow in order to accept and they are as follows:
- Accept the nomination: Thank the person from whom you received the nomination and provide a link to their blog
- List 7 things about myself
- Nominate 15 blogs for The Versatile Blogger Award
Seven things about us that you may or may not know.
- We're half sisters. We have the same daddycat, Jayden, who is so handsome. He has recently been retired and is looking for a one-cat home to live in. We know Mom Terri will find him the very best home to live in because she loves all of her kitties.
- We're Silver Shaded Persians, which is recognized by the Cat Fanciers' Association. The exquisite silvers are considered the most ethereal of all Persians. The chinchilla is a sparkling white cat with black tipping scattered as evenly as stardust, ever so lightly, on the face, legs, tail and body. Shadeds show a mantle of black on the back, shading evenly down the sides. The tipping on the legs and face should match and is darker than the chinchilla. Goldens are either chinchilla or shaded. Their ground color is a rich, warm cream tipped with black. Silvers and goldens have green or blue-green eyes rimmed with black, black paw pads and brick red or rose nose leather. The Fancy Feast Cats are silver shaded and chinchilla Persians. Truffle is more shaded and doesn't have the red nose. Brulee is lightly shaded with the red nose and almost qualifies as a chinchilla.
- We are born very dark and turn white as we get older. The picture below is Truffle and Angel Beignet with their mom kitty, Chloe.
- Brulee's momkitty, Mikayla, is a Golden Shaded Persian. Mom Paula was hoping for a little golden kitten, but there can only be a golden kitten if both parents are goldens. Isn't Mikayla beautiful? The picture below is Brulee with her littermates and momkitty, Mikayla.
- We are registered kitties with the Cat Fanciers' Association (CFA) and we have fancy names. Truffle is Crystalpurrs Truffle Blanche and Brulee is Crystalpurrs Creme Brulee.
- We came to live with Mom Paula a little over 2 years ago, after our sister-before-us, Sweet Praline went to the bridge. Sweet Praline started blogging in 2008 and was known as the Diva of the CB. Sweet Praline is still a part of our lives and has introduced us to so many kitties and she brought us to Mom Paula.
- We live with Mom Paula in South Carolina. The three of us are true Southern ladies and also consider ourselves to be Steel Magnolias.
Pee ess - Many of you are asking about Mom Paula's shoulder and foot. Her shoulder is getting better each day (the range of motion) with the help of PT, even though it still hurts. Her foot is much better since she's been elevating it. Thank you for all of your purrs and purrayers.