Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday at the Movies

It's that time again!  Time for Friday at the Movies with Truffle and Brulee.  You've seen me playing with my chirping ball toy before.  Mom Paula has threatened to put it away because I'm not playing with it as much, but every time she says it, I turn around and play with it!  Hee! Hee!  Mom Paula says at least she knows where I am when she hears the chirping bird.  Sorry the video is so dark this week - Mom Paula forgot to turn on the overhead light!




Mom Terri emailed us this week and said she'd gone shopping for Brulee and her siblings and one of the toys she bought was the chirping ball toy!  Here is Brulee with her sister, Lexi, playing with the same toy this week.



Please take a moment and visit ThoughtsFurPaws and vote for Brulee for the Pet Photos for Halloween Contest.  You can vote by leaving a comment or by emailing Jaime at  thoughtsfurpaws@gmail.comI figured we needed more toys and treats since there are going to be two of us within the next two weeks.

16 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky kids. Now I am certain it was Truffle who found me wasn't it?! I can't believe how fast you were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. I can't wait to see them together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are willing to share that toy, Truffle, because it looks like you are going to have to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious efurrybody is with their new toy! Mom nearly bought that fur Princeton this week. He heard the video and went wild! Back to Petco....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, you two are going to have SO much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup they are going to have such a good time playing together. The cats here were loving that noise from the toy so guess I had better see about getting on of them for Mahoney.
    Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had fun just watching you two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a treat watching you two beautiful little furballs playing with the chirping balls! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truffle is getting pretty good at going after that birdie. Love the way she jumps to the side. And rolls over, too.

    And little Brulee is getting in some good training. Counting the days here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We haf a toy like that, but it doesn't chirp like a bird. Our human is so glad! We think you two are going to be just adorable working over that chirpy toy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun. I can't wait to get my kitties one of those chirping balls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you are having such fun!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. THat is a fun toy! WE can tell you and your sister will have lots of fun playing together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That chirping would drive mum crazy. Where can we get one. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Human says if I had one of those things she'd go MAD. And I think she might mean it because she was trembling a little when those movies ended!

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!