Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rub a Dub in the Tub - Week 5

Week 5 pictures were adorable!  The update from Terri this week said, "This is Chloe's little girl.  She honestly is not as vocal as her pictures make her appear :)  She is a very sweet girl.


Now for the Week 5 collage.

The update on Beignet from Terri said, "This is Chloe's little boy.  He has a ton of personality.  He is all boy - loves to wrestle with his sister and is often the instigator when it comes to tussling.  However, when he gets tired, he is a snuggler and loves to curl up in my lap for a nap.  He is a licker, giving a lot of kisses."


Beignet's Week 5 collage:


Keep in mind that I was also getting pictures of Zoey's kittens at this time and they were all beautiful!  I literally had a hard time sleeping because I knew I had to choose two of these babies.  I tend to be a little OCD when it comes to making decisions.  I finally decided that I just had to enjoy all of the pictures and would let the kittens choose me when I went down for a visit.

Pee ess - the nose yesterday belonged to Beignet.  At around 4 weeks of age, his little black nose began getting some pink/red in the middle, which is "standard" for Silver Shaded Persians.  As you look at the newer pictures, it's getting redder.  Congratulations to all of you who can already tell the difference between the two.

22 comments:

  1. ..And its not like you can make a *bad* choice out of those cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow and start letting their little personalities show. I know I keep saying this but I just have to say it again...absolutely adorable is what they are. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Adorable. It won't be long now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My human can totally understand how you could have had a hard time sleeping, trying to figure out which kittens you were going to wind up with! But it's obvious the perfect two picked you and vice versa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are very creative--love the little kitten-sized bathtub! Only fifteen days before they are home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, if you couldn't sleep when you were in your "decision process", I can imagine your "unrest" when it gets closer to going to get them.

    Terri certainly has a gift for getting these kitties in adorable poses. But then, look at her "subjects".

    Love, love each and every photo and pose. They tell an incredible story.

    I am so thrilled for you Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri sure does a great job taking those pictures. They look like movie stars. Good stuff. Take care. It won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those collages are lovely - we loved the little bath tubs with the kittens peeking over the sides.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful sweethearts. We agree with Marg, Terri does an amazing job with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMC - we can't stand the cute!!! :) These are great pictures - Teri is a great photographer (and has great subjects). Mom could use some lessons....

    ReplyDelete
  11. They sure are making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are ever so in love with Truffle in particular. However, do not worry. We will not let the Woman steal from you as I will not do okay with another cat. If she did steal her, we would send you Ichiro in her place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mom would love to see how the two of us would be around these two precious babies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such sweet babies... we wish all cats could receive as much loving care and affection as these adorable kittens are receiving. (And if they think they're being properly spoiled now, just wait until they get to their forever home!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. More very gorgeous pictures and just look at the adorable faces.. I love them so much.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. How absolutely precios and dear. My mommy's smile will never fade. They are so adorable and the pictures so creative.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. They have such happy little faces.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think they both look like big talkers. And B may be a tussler, but in some of the videos I've seen so far, T knocks him around a little when she wants the food!

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!